Bella & Bear Eye & Mighty Eyelash Curler

30 August


Eyelash Curler: Eye & Mighty By Bella and Bear - BEST Eyelash Curler for Longer More Dramatic Eyelashes - We will refund your money no questions asked if you are not happy. Try Risk FREE! 

The design of the eyelash curler was really nice.  It felt incredibly sturdy, so when I was clamping down on the lashes, it didn’t feel like it might give out.
 
Here’s the part I’m not use to.  The pad on eyelash curlers generally need to be replaced regularly but not on this pair.  The pad is meant to last the lifetime of the curler if cared for properly.  The pad feels like a thick rubber and the eyelashes don’t slip at all when clamping down.

 
If you want nice day lashes, clamp down with the eyelash curler for 10 seconds, then add 1 coat of mascara.  For more dramatic lashes, add 2 coats of mascara.  Pretty easy!
 
Very excited about my new eyelash curler and Bella and Bear definitely made this right!  They are so confident in their product, they also offer a 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee.  Not a lot of companies offer that.
 
Price: $16.49
Where To Buy: Amazon

But, they are offering one lucky winner their very own Eye & Mighty Curler, just enter below:

a Rafflecopter giveaway
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

You Might Also Like

35 comments